Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Scroggin




Scroggin: Sultanas, Chocolate, Raisins and Other Goody-Goodies Including Nuts.


The Market At Pineland sells these little bags of goodies, from dried fruits to all kinds of candy fun. I cant seem to turn them down when I am in there. I see past their plastic wrappers and imagine a better life for them. Not that they are any safer from my hungry hands all mixed up in this jar, but they sure do look a lot cuter.

So I said it, cuter = a better life...
Sorry for you less fortunate snack foods


Ingredients Include: Granola, White Chocolate Covered Popcorn, Assorted Chocolate Covered Nuts, Raisins, Banana Chips, Dried Apples, Apricots, Peaches & Pears.

5 comments:

  1. did you or pineland come up with the name? it's cute either way. and i definitely agree, cuter is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really confused.......we always called this gorp! I suppose that name is just as weird as scroggin, but I've just never heard it called that before. I am with Gina as to the origin of the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t take credit for the name, got it right from Wikipedia.. Pineland doesn't really deserve any credit either; they only sold me each ingredient separately at a ridiculously high price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie cute cute. send some please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meggie, I need you to bring me over some of that!! You never share your cute snacks with me..booo Although I did enjoy the Strawberry cake

    ReplyDelete