Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Little Bit Of E.G.S.



For those of you who are not familiar with E.G.S. I will explain.

E.G.S. (Empty Garden Syndrome) Is the feeling of loss and will leave you saddened. These feelings can lead to depression and anxiety. Uncontrollable tears and emotionalism. E.G.S. Can be very serious, if not treated immediately.

I have a few home remedies I would like to share...


Remedy A.
Donate To The Farm Stand



If your are still left sad and pondering over the empty spots in your garden try this..


Remedy B.

Make a delicous salad to go with yummy homemade pizza..

This one did the trick.


I was feeling pretty bad after picking lettuce from the garden, the empty spots kill me.
Who am i? I mean, what the heck is a garden you don't pick the veggies out of. Over the last few days I have been able to relax about it and just enjoy the garden for it's true purpose.
The pizza was a perfect side for the salad =) And cured my E.G.S.

2 comments:

  1. cute pics.
    completely jealous of the garden, the salad and the pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lettuce was awesome, didn't even need to wash it. It was scooped right up in the farmstand :-)

    ReplyDelete