Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Crown Is Merely A Hat That Lets The Rain In.





Oh, the (not so) smaller things in life..






I cant help but smile, when wearing or even looking at this hat. It's just one of the strange things I enjoy. I feel the same way about this hat, I do my neon green socks. The simple things in life are the ones that always catch my eye. Or maybe it was the neon in the socks case.







*These picture are not to be used as evidence that the sun does sometimes come out in Maine.

5 comments:

  1. İt's suits you.Just wonderful.Greetings from Turkey.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need one of these! I have a safari one but it just doesn't look the same ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hat, cute girl, cute blog. not sure about the neon socks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love the hat. there's one at j.crew i've been wanting forever. you look so dang cute in yours that i might break down and finally buy it. in hopes that i'll look as cute, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the heck now all my sisters have blogs???? i'm so out of the loop

    ReplyDelete