Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Sneaks!



I have been needing new sneakers for a while. I have a pair of old New Balance ones from my freshman year. That was over ten years ago now. They have lost all the comfort they might have once had. With all the walking and hiking Ben and I get in, these old shoes made me want to cut my feet off after a long walk. While in Asheville this weekend we stopped at a place called Discount Shoes, right up the road from our cabin. The place looked ultra sketchy, but I had to find something. The store ended up being only slightly sketchy. There were more shoes than I ever could have counted, which I hadn't expected. It only took me a few minutes to decide on these kicks. I love them. They made the rest of the weekend way more enjoyable! Seeing as how I didn't need to cut my own feet off.

Thank you Benjamin!

2 comments:

  1. Meg, I have always had like 2 or 3 pairs of sneakers and never worn them. That NB factory is Oxford always has 6's dirt cheap and I can't resist, plus I have this thing that when I do wear sneakers, they need to match my "outfit" so of course I needed more than one pair.

    I didn't know you needed a pair all these years or I would have definitely given up some :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you can out walk me now :)

    ReplyDelete