Thursday, November 25, 2010

T Day

This was my first Turkey Day not spent in Maine with most of my family. It was also the first one I got to spend with my own, new little family. Kim, Claire and I cooked way more than we needed while Ben fried up the turkey outside (another first and not the last! yum!) A few of Ben's friends came over, that like us couldn't make it home for the Holiday.

Ben and Cash, thank you for making my first Thanksgiving away from home so great. I look forward to every one we get to spend together from here on out. I love you both more than all of the oil we had to get for that turkey.





Thanksgiving Day
11/25/2010

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! We are so very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you - I specifically noted it was the first Thanksgiving you had not been here for. Glad you have a family of your own now too, and can make the most of where you are at, though eventually we hope to have you around for all holidays :-)
    You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete